Welcome to WE Fest 2017
Welcome to the 35th Annual WE Fest!
As we get closer to the start of WE Fest, here are some helpful tips and information on how to make the most of your festival experience. And, if you still haven’t purchased your tickets, there’s still time! Purchase tickets HERE before prices increase tomorrow night.
- Opening and closing hours: Gates, Box Offices, Concert Field
- Performance Schedule
- Shuttle Services
- Driving Directions
- Venue Map
Before You Arrive
Tickets are print at home. If you have purchased your tickets before Monday, July 24th and received them via email, please print them out and bring them with you to the festival. Once you have printed your tickets, you should treat your tickets like cash and keep them secure as they can only be scanned one (1) time.
If you purchased tickets Monday, July 24th or later, you can pick them up at the festival. Simply show your government-issued photo ID at any campground tollbooth or box office and we’ll have your tickets available for pick up.
If you have purchased VIP, Reserved, Outer Reserved, Upper Reserved or Upper Grandstand tickets, your seating laminates will arrive in the mail. Laminates alone do not provide access to the festival grounds or campgrounds. You MUST still bring your printed tickets with you to the festival (or pick them up when you arrive). Laminates and wristbands must be worn in order to access the seating areas and VIP hospitality area (if applicable), no exceptions.
Keep Track of Your Wristbands and Laminates! Wristbands and laminates are not transferable. Lost or stolen wristbands and laminates can be replaced for a fee on-site at the Box Office. Tampered wristbands and laminates will be void.
Please pay close attention to the campground open and closing times. Click HERE to view them. Campgrounds will NOT be open overnight this year, anyone arriving after the campgrounds close will not be able to enter until they reopen the next morning.
Please make note of the best directions to arrive at your designated Campground. Cross-traffic turns are not allowed. When you arrive, please follow the signs to your appropriate campground. There is construction on Highway 10 and 59, be mindful of new traffic patterns and delays.
With an Early Arrival pass, you can start the party even sooner! Purchase your Early Arrival pass online now by clicking HERE, and you can start setting up Tuesday, August 1. Visit our Hours of Operation for complete details, along with the for your campground. Purchase today - Early Entry prices will increase tomorrow night!
Every individual must present a festival admission ticket and camp access to enter the campgrounds. ALL vehicles entering the campgrounds must also have a Campsite Pass Permit for the specific campground in which you will be camping, motorcycles included.
Parking at WE Fest
There are many different Parking Lots at WE Fest, find the one that's right for you:
- VIP Parking (located East side of Co. Hwy. 22 across from East Gate entrance – pedestrian access via east tunnel)
- ADA (located near East entrance North of Sheriff headquarters)
- General Parking w/ Shuttle Bus Service – Near intersection of Co. Hwy. 22 & Twp Rd 4
- FREE Day Parking w/ Shuttle Bus Service – Becker County Fairgrounds (Located at 1310 Rossman Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501)
Please Comply With a Few Simple Rules to Help Ensure Your Safety:
- Absolutely no underage drinking, including inside the campgrounds. You must carry your Photo ID with you at all times and present it to receive an over 21 wristband, and carry your ID with you at all times.
- No coolers, beverages, food, umbrellas, fireworks or weapons of any kind may be brought into the concert bowl.
- Backpacks, purses and large bags will be searched. All patrons and vehicles subject to search and prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned.
- NO GLASS containers or weapons are allowed in the concert bowl or campgrounds.
- You are welcome to bring either one (1) sealed bottle of water or an empty bottle into the Concert Bowl and then (re)fill it at any of the city plumbed water facilities inside the Concert Bowl as often as you desire for free. Absolutely no other beverages will be allowed into the Concert Bowl through any of the Main Gates. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
What to Leave at Home
- No bottles (glass), weapons, fireworks, kegs, or illegal substances.
- No unauthorized vending
- No pets. Service animals must have proper identification.
- No Off-site Firewood Allowed. Firewood is available for purchase at all campground entrances
We devote a lot of time and effort to make your stay with us the best it could possibly be. We ask that you have the time of your life while also being safe and courteous to everyone else. Thanks for joining us to celebrate our 35th Anniversary!