You've probably heard of power-walking and power-napping, but how about power-sneezing? More specifically, power outage sneezing.

Travers Lee DeWitte, 38, of Minnesota, was driving when a big sneeze came out of nowhere, causing him to involuntarily hit the gas and run into a wire attached to a power pole.

The cable snapped and caused a chain reaction that knocked out electricity to the 1,300 residents of the town of Winona, and the sparks from the downed power line even resulted in a small grass fire at the base of the pole.

DeWitte left the scene because he was afraid his car would be towed, but returned shortly thereafter to report the incident to police.