Night Vision Camera App Amazingly Lets You Take Pictures in the Dark
So, now not only can you be a night owl, you can record what you see as well.
The Night Vision Camera app lets you take photos of anything you want without light: that raccoon in the trashcan, the weird statue at night, even the rock you just tripped over because you decided to hike up a mountain in the dark.
Made by Fingersoft, the Night Vision Camera app gives your phone the ability to go infrared. Do you need this? If you are a spy, yes. If you are re-enacting a scene from 'Alias,' yes. If you just want to take weird looking pictures, obviously yes.
- Light sensitivity can be adjusted
- Clarity (for infrared) is fairly good
- Flash control
- Ability to take photos in lighted situations as well
- The image orientation can be funky, especially on tablets
- Can sometimes be twitchy with the quality of the picture, depending on the amount of light available
- The zoom can cause fuzziness in the photo, especially when light is at very low levels
Night Vision Camera is a great app to have when you want to take pictures at a bonfire on the beach. It's also just a fun way to make weird-looking pictures. In the end, it's an amusing addition to any smartphone or tablet.
Night Vision Camera app is available to download for Android platforms.