Mountain Jam – Renewals
You've bought your tickets, now it's time to purchase your campsite! As a special thank you to our advance ticket holders, tomorrow is your only chance to purchase your campsite before anyone else.
Starting at 10:00 AM tomorrow, November 10, you will receive an email with a link and a unique code you can use to purchase your RV, Mountaintop, and tent campsites in all of the Mountain Jam campgrounds. But don't wait, this first chance opportunity is only good for 24 hours!
Purchasing your campsite is easy:
- 1. Check Email Inbox Tomorrow: You will receive an email with a code and a link.
- 2. Login: You will receive a link to sign in to using your FestivalTicketing.com account. This will give you access to renew the campsite(s) you purchased last year.
- 3. Select Campsites: We'll pre-populate your cart with the same campsites from 2016. Choose all the campsites you had last year or only a few of them.
- 4. Request Upgrade (Not guaranteed): If you are looking for an upgrade, fill in the provided field and if the request can be accommodated, we will reach out to confirm any changes.
- 4. Extras (Companion Vehicle Pass, Port-o-Potty): Enhance your experience with available ticket extras.
- 5. Checkout/EZPay: Complete your purchase or choose our payment plan.
Remember, you must renew your campsite before 9:59 AM ET on November 11 to reserve your same campsite. If not, the campsites will be released to the general public during our presale and on-sale.
Check out updated camping policies and campground options at MountainJam.com/Camping today, and mark your calendar for Thursday, November 10 to purchase your tickets.