Welcome to WE Fest
Welcome to the 34th Annual WE Fest!
Here are helpful tips and information on how to make the most of your WE Fest experience! Tickets are still available for this year's festival. Purchase your tickets now for this year's festival before prices increase tomorrow morning!
- Opening and closing hours: Gates, Box Offices, Concert Field
- Performance Schedule
- Shuttle Services
- Driving Directions
- Venue Map
Before You Arrive
If you have purchased your tickets before you have arrived, all tickets are print at home. Please have all tickets printed before arriving to the festival.
Once printed, you should treat your tickets like cash. They can only be scanned one (1) time, so please keep your tickets secure!
For all VIP, Reserved, Outer Reserved, Upper Reserved or Upper Grandstand ticket holders: your seating laminates will arrive in the mail. Laminates alone do not give access to concerts or campgrounds, you must still bring your printed tickets with you to the festival.
VIP Box Seats
– Print At Home festival ticket you bring will be scanned and exchanged for an admission wristband upon arrival. We mail out a laminated pass with seat location, a lanyard to wear around your neck and a VIP hospitality wristband to access the VIP hospitality area for beverages. Please note: your laminated VIP Box Seat pass must be punched for each meal. You must be wearing your pass to be served. Although the music gates open later, lunch will still be served at noon on Friday and Saturday.
Reserved Seat, Outer Reserved Seat, Upper Reserved Seat or Upper Grand Stand Seat
– Print At Home festival ticket you bring will be scanned and exchanged for an admission wristband upon arrival. We mail out a laminated pass with seat location and lanyard to wear around your neck.
Reserved Lawn Seat
– Print At Home festival ticket you bring will be scanned and exchanged for a wristband upon arrival. We mail out a laminated pass with seat location, lanyard to wear around your neck, and a non-admission wristband you must wear to enter Reserved Lawn Seat area. You will be seated in a WE Fest logo souvenir canvas chair, which you can take home with you AFTER the show on Saturday. These seats are non-transferable.
General Admission Tickets
– Print At Home 3-Day and 1-Day General Admission tickets will be exchanged for an admission wristband. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, wristbands or tickets.
Keep Track of Your Wristbands and Laminates! Wristbands and laminates are not transferable. Lost or stolen wristbands and laminates can be replaced for a fee on-site at the Box Office. Tampered wristbands and laminates will be void.
Please make note of best directions to your designated Campground. Cross-traffic turns are not allowed. When you arrive, please follow the signs to your appropriate campground.
Every individual must present a festival admission ticket and camp access to enter the campgrounds, along with a photo ID. ALL vehicles entering the campgrounds must also have a Campsite Pass Permit for the specific campground in which you will be camping, motorcycles included.
Camp General Access/Camping: Camp General Access pass along with the 3-Day Admission wristband is required for anyone entering the campgrounds. Campsite Pass Permits are required for every vehicle entering the campgrounds.
Parking at WE Fest
There are many different Day Parking Lots at WE Fest, find the one that right for you:
• VIP (located East side of Co. Hwy. 22 across from East Gate entrance – pedestrian access via east tunnel)
• ADA (located near East entrance North of Sheriff headquarters)
• Employee Parking (located behind VIP Parking)
• Day Parking w/ Shuttle Bus Service – Near intersection of Co. Hwy. 22 & Twp Rd 4)
• Day Parking w/ Shuttle Bus Service – Becker County Fairgrounds (Located at 1310 Rossman Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501)
Please Comply With a Few Simple Rules to Help Ensure Your Saftey:
1. Absolutely no underage drinking, including inside the campgrounds. You must present Photo ID to receive an over 21 wristband, and carry your ID with you at all times.
2. No coolers, beverages, food, umbrellas, fireworks or weapons of any kind may be brought into the concert bowl.
3. Backpacks, purses and large bags will be searched. All patrons and vehicles subject to search and prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned.
4. NO GLASS containers or weapons are allowed in the concert bowl or campgrounds.
You are welcome to bring an empty bottle into the Concert Bowl and then fill it at any of the city plumbed water facilities inside the Concert Bowl as often as you desire for free. Absolutely no beverages will be allowed into the Concert Bowl through any of the Main Gates. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
What to Leave at Home
- No bottles (glass), weapons, fireworks, kegs, or illegal substances.
- No unauthorized vending
- No pets. Service animals must have proper identification.
We devote a lot of time and effort to make your stay with us the best it could possibly be. We ask that you have the time of your life while also being safe and courteous to everyone else. Thanks for joining us at WE Fest 2016!