IT’S TIME TO RENEW YOUR COUNTRY ON THE RIVER CAMPSITES!
Country on the River Campers,
it’s time to secure your campsite before they go on sale to the general public! The renewal period is now through Sunday, November 6 at 11:59 PM CT.
Starting now, campsites are available to renew for anyone who purchased a campsite in 2016. Renewing your campsite is easy:
- 1. Login: Click the Buy Tickets button above and sign in using your FestivalTicketing.com account. This will give you access to renew the campsite(s) you purchased last year.
- 2. Select Campsites: We’ll pre-populate your cart with the same campsites from 2016. Choose all the campsites you had last year or only a few of them.
- 3. Request Upgrade (Not guaranteed): If you are looking for an upgrade, fill in the provided field and if the request can be accommodated, we will reach out to confirm any changes.
- 4. Extras (Companion Vehicle Pass, Port-o-Potty): Enhance your experience with available ticket extras.
- 5. Checkout/EZPay: Complete your purchase or choose our payment plan.
Remember, you must renew your campsite before 11:59 PM CT on November 6 to reserve your same campsite. If not, the campsites will be released to the general public during our presale and on-sale.
**IMPORTANT CAMPING INFORMATION**
In 2017, we have updated the campgrounds to reflect a new numbering system. When renewing your campsite, you will be able to purchase the exact same site you had from 2016, but your online shopping cart will reflect the new numbering and lettering we will use going forward on campsites. If you have any questions about the campsite number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for an exclusive presale to purchase your admission tickets to Country on the River 2017 in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin. Plus, we’ll also be announcing our first headliner right after.
We’ll see you next summer!