12 Rejected Disney World Rides
Summer is just around the corner and that means millions of people will flock to Orlando, Fla. to spend their free time, money and children’s formative years at one of the most sought after and beloved tourist destinations in the country.
And if Gatorland USA is closed, they’ll probably just spend the rest of their time at Walt Disney World (rimshot, please!). Disney hasn’t stopped expanding its parks, with numerous new rides and attractions in development to keep up with the times. These are the ones, however, that didn’t make the cut.
1. The Mission to Mars That’s Been Slashed By NASA Budget Cuts
2. The Hall of Ousted Walt Disney Company Presidents
3. Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride In a Recalled BMW
4. A behind-the-scenes tour of the employee break room where the guys in the character suits play beer pong
5. Journey to the Center of Cleveland, Ohio
6. The Foreclosed House of the Future
7. The Carousel of Congress
8. The Log Flume That Women and Heavyset Men in White T-Shirts Should Probably Avoid
9. 'Toy Story’s' Lead-Free Paint Extravaganza
10. The Rock ‘n Roller Coaster Starring Nickelback
11. The Adventures of 'Finding Nemo' Died in the Fish Tank Because Your Kid Forgot to Feed Him
12. 'John Carter': The Ride