10 Signs Americans Aren’t As Honest As We Used To Be — The Funnies
"The world is going to hell in a hand basket!" That's what you're constantly hearing from your senile grandmother. It doesn't matter how many times she insists on wearing that raincoat in the house...you can't help but think she might be right. What is the world coming to?
Our country has a rich history of honesty interwoven in it's passages, but nowadays, it looks like honesty is the furthest thing from our minds. Here are 10 signs Americans aren't as honest as they used to be:
1. There are cherry trees chopped down everywhere, and no one knows who did it.
2. People are swearing on their iPhone's "Bible app."
3. The use of Photoshop and OKCupid has resulted in the steady increase of ugly people dating.
4. Casey Anthony.
5. When someone calls to tell you they found your wallet, hey demand a reward.
6. When asking your partner if they've been tested they simply answer, "Mother approved."
7. When you're called into court for a minor fender bender, and the other driver shows up with a neck brace, a wheelchair and a seeing eye dog pulling the wheelchair.
8. Jerry Sandusky's former employers.
9. We actually don't tell our wives they look fat in that dress.
10. Abraham Lincoln is no longer known as "Honest Abe," but as "Vampire Hunter."