10 New Career Options for Batman — The Funnies
Christopher Nolan's epic conclusion to 'The Dark Knight' trilogy opens this weekend. If this is the end of Batman's caped crusade -- what will he do afterwards?
We live in tough economic times, but we think Batman has more than enough marketable skills to find another job. Sure, Batman's career was a sucessful one, but one cannot be a superhero forever.
We thought up some career choices Batman could make. Since he's a well-educated billionaire he could technically do whatever he wants, but he isn't lazy. Batman likes to make the most of his time. So here are 10 new career options.
1. A part time Bar Mitzvah magician.
2. Gotham's anonymous gossip blogger.
3. Start his own pest control service named 'Bat Cage.'
4. Phone sex operator.
5. Open a daycare center called "Bat Brats."
6. Team up with Commissioner Gordon to start a company that manufactures novelty searchlights.
7. Instruct self-defense courses at the YMCA.
8. Mitt Romney running mate.
9. Play Abed in the upcoming season of 'Community.'
10. Bat whisperer.